Bialetti Moka Express Stove Top Espresso Makers
Product Code: Bialetti Moka
Bialetti Moka Express Stove Top
The Bialetti moka pot is the best stovetop espresso maker on the market. The Bialetti espresso maker uses the traditional moka pot design that was introduced in the 1930s in Italy, which quickly spread to Europe, Latin America and the rest of the world. Bialetti stovetop espresso makers work similarly to percolators by passing boiling water up from the bottom chamber, through the ground coffee and into the upper chamber for easy serving.
The Bialetti Moka Express stovetop espresso maker allows you to brew the perfect cup or pot of coffee every time, in just minutes. The classic design of the aluminium moka pots from Bialetti keep your coffee piping hot until you’re ready for the next cup. The Bialetti moka pot is easy to use and breaks down for even easier cleaning. Buy today and enjoy free shipping on all orders.
Enduring quality & design
The Bialetti Moka celebrates more than 80 years of classic design elegance and technological simplicity. From the early 1950s to the present day, Bialetti has manufactured over 200 million coffee makers. In particular, the Moka Express has become iconic and has allowed millions of consumers to enjoy great Italian coffee.
The Moka produces a rich, authentic espresso in just minutes. The aluminum pot features Bialetti’s distinctive eight-sided shape that allows it to diffuse heat perfectly to enhance the aroma of your coffee.
Before First Use
- Remove all labels and packaging.
- Hand wash all parts with warm water.
- Rinse all parts thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Make 2-3 pots of coffee to season the pot. Follow to use instructions below for each cycle.
- Fill the lower chamber with cold water just below the valve.
- Insert the funnel and fill it with ground espresso (do not tamp). Remove any coffee grounds on the edge of the funnel
- Tightly screw the upper part of the pot on to the base. Avoid using the handle for leverage.
- Select burner size to fit bottom of pot. For gas stovetop, make sure the flame is not larger than bottom of pot. The flame should not come around the sides of the pot.
- Place pot on the stovetop until the water boils and coffee begins to come out of the center post. There will be a gurgling sound during this process.
- When the top of the pot is full of coffee, remove from stove. Hazel brown foam appears just seconds before the coffee is completely done.
- Before pouring coffee, stir it in the upper chamber with a small spoon to equalize all the different coffee layers for optimum flavor.
- Wash by hand with warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with towel.
- Do not reassemble the product until all parts are completely dry to avoid oxidation.
- Do not use soap or detergent.
- Do not use in dishwasher.
- Do not use steel wool or other abrasive products.
- Use coffee ground specifically for a moka coffee maker. Don't use too fine ground coffee.
- Periodically check the funnel, the filter plate and the washer for wear. Over time, they may need to be replaced.
- Never use the pot without water.
- Never use other contents besides coffee like teas, cacao powder or instant coffee as it will clog the filter plate.
- If the heat is too high, coffee may have a burnt taste. Getting the optimum temperature for brewing may take some trial and error.
- Store coffee grounds in airtight container, away from sunlight.
- Use filtered water for best coffee flavor.
Ilsa Turbo Express Stove Top Espresso Makers
Product Code: Ilsa Turbo Express Stove Top Espresso Makers
Ilsa Turbo Express Stove Top Espresso MakersThe Turbo Express is Ilsa's original stove top espresso maker. These classic espresso pots are made of 18/10 grade stainless steel and have durable welded handles.
- 18/10 Stainless Steel
- Welded Handle
- Sleek Design
Bialetti Mini Express (2 Cup)
Product Code: Express 2 Cup
Bialetti Mini Express 2 CupA new twist on an old classic. The bialetti mini express is a stove top that brews directly into your cups, eliminating the guess work and constant checking!
- Makes 2 cups of espresso every brew
- Brews directly into your cups on the stove
- Perfect gift idea for espresso lovers
Bialetti Musa Stove Top Espresso Makers
Product Code: Bialetti Musa
Bialetti Musa Stop Top Espresso MakersBialetti's Musa stove top espresso makers are a fresh take on a classic Italian design. These elegant stainless steel stove top espresso makers are easy to clean, have wide bases for quicker heating times and an ergonomic handle.
- Stainless Steel
- Wide base for quicker heating times
- Ergonomic handle
Bodum Chambord French Press