Rocket R58 V2
If you’re an espresso lover that can appreciate a quality espresso shot, the Rocket R58 V2 is for you! Handcrafted in Italy, the Rocket R58 is the ultimate luxury commercial espresso machine, that won’t break the bank. Available with a stainless steel finish, it Rocket R58 V2 allows you to choose between a direct water connection and using water from the reservoir. Keep noise to a minimum with the help of the built-in commercial quality rotary pump.
Equipped with independently operated dual boilers, as opposed to a lower quality heat exchanger, this dual boiler espresso machine offers PID temperature control, allowing for superior control of the water temperature. This feature can lead to a finer tasting espresso to be brewed.
This semi-automatic espresso machine allows you to have control over how your espresso is brewed. The Rocket R58 V2 is a great addition to your coffee shop or in kitchen at home. As always, free shipping is available with the purchase of this espresso machine.
- Ultimate Control & Flexibility PID: The Rocket R58's have replaced the traditional pressure stat with a PID controller for improved temperature stability. This enables barista's to alter the brewing temperature of their espresso to better suit the characteristics of their chosen blend.
- Attention To Detail: The classic styling of the R58 is sure to stand out in any environment.
- Passed down from the Legends: Rocket utilizes Faema's revolutionary E61 group head to produce bar quality espresso, in your kitchen.
- Plumb in Or Pour Over: Users are able to connect the R58 directly to their home water supply or use the water reservoir.
- Double Boiler System: The R58 is the only Rocket machine that has a true double boiler system. One proprietary boiler holds hot water for coffee and tea while the second proprietary boiler holds steam from frothing.
- Dual Professional Gauges: With the addition of the new pressure gauge, barista's are able to monitor pump pressure during extraction.
- Insulated Frothing & Water Wand: Rocket help's create a safe working environment for any barista with their Thermo-Insulated steam wand's. These wand's will get hot, but not as quickly as traditional un-insulated steam wand's.
- Cup Warmer: All Rocket' have built in cup warmers located on top of the machine. Having a hot cup is an essential component to brewing perfect espressos.
- Rotary Pump: The R58 comes with a commercial style rotary pump. The benefits of rotary pumps include ultra quiet operation and long lasting durability.
- Timeless Design and Quality Components: All Rocket machines are named after and inspired by Influential Italian artists. Rocket pays homage to these individuals through their timeless designs and use of high quality components. All Rocket's are designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Quality of Service: Faema Canada was the first Canadian company to import Rocket machines back when they were under the ECM label. Our long standing history and experience with Rocket makes us the most qualified retailer of Rocket equipment. Come to any one of our state of the art locations in Ontario and test any model before buying.
|WxHxD (in)||12.25 x 16.25 x 17.5|
|Parts & Components|
|Boiler Design||Double boiler|
|Boiler Size(s) (L)||Steam: 1.7 | Group: .58|
|Hot Water Wand||Y|
|Water Source||Plumb or Reservoir|
|Water Tank Size (L)||2.5|