Capresso 4 Cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine
- Brand: Capresso
- Product Code: Capresso 4 Cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine 303
- Availability: In Stock
Capresso: 4 Cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine 303.01
Easily control the steaming and brewing of this machine to make espresso, cappuccinos, and lattes according to your preferred strength and personal taste by using the exclusive Capresso 4 Cup Coffee and Steam selector.
|Parts & Components|
|Technical Specs||Name/Model#: 4-Cup Espresso & Cappuccino Machine #303 Includes: 4-cup carafe (12 oz) Measuring Scoop Colors: Black with stainless steel accents Watt/Volt/Hertz: 800W/120V Weight & Dimensions: 6 lbs. (H, W, L) 13 ¼ " x 7 ½ "x 9 ¾"|
Rocket Espresso R58 V2
Product Code: Espresso R58 V2
Rocket R58 V2
If you’re an espresso lover that can appreciate a quality espresso shot, the Rocket R58 V2 is for you! Handcrafted in Italy, the Rocket R58 is the ultimate luxury commercial espresso machine, that won’t break the bank. Available with a stainless steel finish, it Rocket R58 V2 allows you to choose between a direct water connection and using water from the reservoir. Keep noise to a minimum with the help of the built-in commercial quality rotary pump.
Equipped with independently operated dual boilers, as opposed to a lower quality heat exchanger, this dual boiler espresso machine offers PID temperature control, allowing for superior control of the water temperature. This feature can lead to a finer tasting espresso to be brewed.
This semi-automatic espresso machine allows you to have control over how your espresso is brewed. The Rocket R58 V2 is a great addition to your coffee shop or in kitchen at home. As always, free shipping is available with the purchase of this espresso machine.
- Ultimate Control & Flexibility PID: The Rocket R58's have replaced the traditional pressure stat with a PID controller for improved temperature stability. This enables barista's to alter the brewing temperature of their espresso to better suit the characteristics of their chosen blend.
- Attention To Detail: The classic styling of the R58 is sure to stand out in any environment.
- Passed down from the Legends: Rocket utilizes Faema's revolutionary E61 group head to produce bar quality espresso, in your kitchen.
- Plumb in Or Pour Over: Users are able to connect the R58 directly to their home water supply or use the water reservoir.
- Double Boiler System: The R58 is the only Rocket machine that has a true double boiler system. One proprietary boiler holds hot water for coffee and tea while the second proprietary boiler holds steam from frothing.
- Dual Professional Gauges: With the addition of the new pressure gauge, barista's are able to monitor pump pressure during extraction.
- Insulated Frothing & Water Wand: Rocket help's create a safe working environment for any barista with their Thermo-Insulated steam wand's. These wand's will get hot, but not as quickly as traditional un-insulated steam wand's.
- Cup Warmer: All Rocket' have built in cup warmers located on top of the machine. Having a hot cup is an essential component to brewing perfect espressos.
- Rotary Pump: The R58 comes with a commercial style rotary pump. The benefits of rotary pumps include ultra quiet operation and long lasting durability.
- Timeless Design and Quality Components: All Rocket machines are named after and inspired by Influential Italian artists. Rocket pays homage to these individuals through their timeless designs and use of high quality components. All Rocket's are designed and manufactured in Italy.
- Quality of Service: Faema Canada was the first Canadian company to import Rocket machines back when they were under the ECM label. Our long standing history and experience with Rocket makes us the most qualified retailer of Rocket equipment. Come to any one of our state of the art locations in Ontario and test any model before buying.
Elektra A1 Mini Verticale Chrome
Elektra A1 Mini Verticale Espresso Machine
Enjoy fresh espresso that tastes as good as this chrome espresso machine looks! This gorgeous-looking machine doubles as décor in your kitchen at home or in your coffee shop. Its dual-purpose brass boiler allows you to extract quality espresso when it’s in “coffee” mode, and it also provides steam to make cappuccino and latte beverages. It’s easily the best coffee and espresso machine on the market.
The Elektra Mini Verticale A1 coffee maker can brew some of the best coffee you’ve ever tasted. For optimal quality, we recommend practicing espresso extraction as well as frothing. Located on the left side are the power and coffee push buttons; the steaming mode button is on the right. After warming up, the steam knob can be turned to open the steam valve, allowing the steam to exit the steam wand for frothing/steaming milk.
- Removable drip tray and cover.
- Three way solenoid valve allows quick removal of portafilter after espresso extraction.
- Water reservoir can be removed by removing holding screw attached to bracket and reservoir.
- Finish: Copper body panels and Brass dome/base with clear coat finish only needs to be wiped with a damp terry cloth.
- Accessories: One portafilter with bakelite handle and two spouts, one cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, plastic tamper, and plastic scoop.
Notes:Elektra informed us that every one of their home machines is tested with water and coffee to insure there are no leaks under pressure and to insure proper operation when received by the customer. Although they clean each grouphead to the best of their ability, you may find some coffee grinds in the grouphead or on the machine when dislodged from the grouphead during shipping.
Assembly required: Eagle needs to be attached to dome with screw, washer, and extender. Please note that each eagle has its own distinction, meaning that they are not perfect from the mold. In fact, these eagles are hand made and plated, and each one is different - just like real eagles.
Cup holding tray under dome fits demitasse cups only - although the tray offers some heat, we do not think any home espresso machine offers enough heat to properly warm up cups.
Elektra espresso machines feature a high polish finish, with materials ranging from chrome to copper to brass. Most parts are clear-coated. Special attention is required when cleaning. Hash products can eat away at the clear coat or even etch the chromed finish. Descaling solution can eat clean through plating.
The exterior color, which includes a clear coat finish, will naturally change as each each Elektra machine ages. This would not be covered under warranty as color changes are not considered manufacturer's defects.
Rocket Giotto Plus PID
Product Code: Giotto Plus PID
Rocket Giotto PIDThe Giotto PID is a staple for Rocket Espresso machines. This hand built machine is made using the highest quality components and imported directly from Milano, Italy. The addition of a PID controller has enabled Rocket to incorporate modern technology with their classic design. Baristas can now set their extraction temperature with the new PID controller, and brew the perfect espresso at home.
Passed down from the Legends: Rocket utilizes Faema's revolutionary E61 group head, enabling users to prepare bar quality espresso from their kitchen.
Ultimate Control and Flexibility PID: Rocket has replaced the traditional pressure stat with a PID controller for improved temperature stability. Rocket has seamlessly integrated their PID beneath the drip tray, this helps maintain a classic design while incorporating modern conveniences.
Froth and brew simultaneously: The Giotto utilizes a heat exchanging brass boiler. This allows users to froth milk while brewing espresso for considerable time saving. The new boilers are also nickel plated, providing superior insulation.
Dual Professional Gauges: With the addition of the new pump pressure gauge barista's are able to accurately monitor their pump pressure during extraction. The traditional boiler pressure gauge is monitored to ensure the boiler reaches the ideal brewing temperature.
Insulated Frothing & Water Wand: Rocket help's create a safe working environment for any barista with their Thermo-Insulated wand's. These wand's will get hot, but not as fast as traditional un-insulated wand's.
Cup Warmer: All Rocket machines have built in cup warmers located on the top of the machine's. The surrounding cup rack is removable enabling users with height restrictions greater flexibility.
Vibratory Pump: The reliable vibratory pump found in the Giotto Plus PID and Cellini Plus PID models delivers well rounded shots and is suitable for average consumption (10-20 cups a day).
2.9L Removable Smart Water Reservoir: The Giotto comes with a removable 2.9L smart reservoir. What makes them smart? Rocket has designed the reservoir to sense the level of water in the machine. Once the machine is low on water the "on" light will flash indicating time to refill the reservoir.
The Complete Package: Rocket's starter kit comes with everything you'll need to make perfect espresso's and latte's right out of the box. The machine comes with: 1 rocket branded tamper, 1 single cup handle and portafilter, 1 dual cup handle and portafilter, 1 blind portafilter for cleaning, 1 micro fiber cleaning cloth, 1 cup rack, 1 instruction manual, 1 group brush & 1 scoop.
Quality of Service: Faema Canada was the first Canadian company to import Rocket machines back when they were under the ECM label. Our long standing history and experience with Rocket makes us the most qualified retailer of Rocket equipment. Come to any one of our state of the art locations in Ontario and test any model before buying.
Ascaso Dream Fresh Pistachio
Product Code: Dream Fresh Pistachio
|Ground Coffee & ESE Pods
The Ascaso Dream Up Versatile comes with pressurized and ESE Pod Portafilters, making it a great beginner machine. The ESE pod portafilter enables users to make a perfect shot every time with any ESE Pod and removes the need for a grinder.
The Pressurized baskets enable users to use ground coffee. The pressurized basket removes tamping and grinding variables, which guarantees a perfect crema with every shot.
The aluminium thermoblock is extremely quick to heat up, giving barista's access to unlimited steam. All the internal lines are made of stainless steel, which reduces the potential build up of limescale.
Ascaso teamed up with local designer Marc Aranyó to create this retro inspired classic. All Ascaso Dreams are carefully hand crafted using an artisan process in Barcelona, Spain.
|16 Bar Vibration Pump
The dream utilizes a professional 16 bar vibration pump that produces stable water distribution for perfect extraction.
|Built in Cup Warmer
As porcelain espresso cups are naturally cool, they tend to absorb the heat from freshly brewed coffee. To prevent this heat loss it is important to pre-heat your cups. Ascaso has the perfect solution with their built in cup warmer.
The build in professional gauge is a great tool to monitor the temperature for consistency during extraction and frothing.
|1.3L Removable Water Tank
The dream has a conveniently placed 1.3L water tank. The side placement is beneficial in kitchens with height restrictions due to low cabinet valance's.
|Professional Grade Tamper
Ascaso includes their famous Tam-Tamper, designed by Marc Aranyó. This professional grade 57mm tamper is made of solid aluminium and perfectly compliments the Dream.
|Interchangeable Frother Tips
Ascaso includes two frother tips with all Dream models, The "Special" frother tip and a traditional panarello tip. The "Special" frother is designed to perfectly aerate milk with little technique, while the standard panarello tip gives the barista full control.
All Ascaso Dream's are hand made using high quality components in Barcelona, Spain. The 57mm portafilter holder and brewing group are both made of brass, while the body is finished using a special process to prevent rust and scratches.
|Whats In The Box
1 Ascaso Dream Versatile
1 57mm Tam-Tamper
1 57mm Portafilter
2 Filter Baskets: single cup & double cup
1 ESE Pod filter basket
2 Frother tips: "special" & standard panarello wand
1 User's Manual
We provide full service in house at our National Service Center. The Ascaso Dream comes with a 1 year parts and labour warranty covered by Faema Canada.
Capresso EC Pro Model 118
Product Code: EC Pro Model 118
Capresso EC Pro Model 118.05 Includes two filters to choose from: one for control and one for convenience Double spout filter quickly brews 1 or 2 espressos at a time Perfect your barista techniques with the bottomless espresso filter Pump boiler ensures water is maintained at the perfect temperature in the reservoir for fast and consistent results Advanced boiler improves brewing pressure and temperature stability Provides crema rich espressos using its 15 bar pressure pump Create perfectly frothed/steamed milk with the commercial grade power frother Stainless steel body removable 42 oz water container Built in cup warming tray Off/On and Coffee/Steam indicator lights Stainless steel removable drip tray for easy cleaning Included coffee scooper and tamper
Capresso EC50 117
Product Code: EC50 117
Capresso: EC50 117.05
Brew tasty coffee beverages and produce perfect crema rich espressos with the EC50 espresso and cappuccino machine.
- Produces perfectly brewed espresso using its stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system with 15 bars of pressure
- Water never comes into contact with aluminum
- Stainless steel finishes
- Easy fill and clean 46 oz removable water container
- Self locking filter holder with thumb guard
- Patented stainless steel dual function filter produces the perfect crema rich espresso
- Perfectly froth or steam milk with unlimited steam output
- Swivel frother for frothing/steaming milk in tall glasses or frothing pitchers
- Separate frothing nozzles for both steamed milk and frothed milk
- Integrated removable cup warming tray
- On/Off and Coffee/Steam indicator lights
- Removable drip tray
- Proper temperature is maintained by automatic rinsing cycle ensuring no wait between brewing espresso and steaming milk
Product Code: MT900 498
Capresso MT900 498.05
The Capresso MT900 ensures maximum flavour and extraction by brewing each cup in under a minute to prevent bitter taste and over extraction. Also, the advanced stainless steel-lined heating system maintains water at the perfect temperature for brewing and prevents water from coming into contact with aluminum.
- Stainless steel-lined heating system ensures water does not come into contact with aluminum and reduces the need to decalcify
- 10 cups of coffee are brewed in under 7 minutes providing maximum flavour and aroma
- Stainless steel exterior
- Easy to use and clean permanent GoldTone filter (also eliminates the need for paper filters)
- 50 oz removable water tank for easy filling
- Brewing system with wide shower head ensures maximum saturation and extraction of coffee grounds
- Drip stop allows you to pour a cup while brewing
- 24/hour programmable clock/timer with LCD display
- All programming is retained during short power outages up to 10 seconds
- Maximum temperature and aroma are still retained when brewing 3-5 cups
- Automatic Safety shut off is initiated after brewing
- Indicator light shows when to replace charcoal filter