Factory Refurbished Jura Impressa J90 Brilliant Silver - Class A
- Brand: Jura
- Product Code: 16168
- Availability: In Stock
Factory Refurbished Guarantee
All refurbished machines are inspected, tested and repaired in house under our 360 point inspection process:
- Good as new: All parts with significant wear are replaced including brewing units, grinders and other significant parts in all classes.
- 360° Inspection: All machines are opened and meticulously cleaned, descaled and tested.
- From the source: All work is done in house at the official Jura National Service center of Canada.
- Warranty: All machines come with a 1 year parts and labor warranty.
- Transparency: All machines come with a diagnostic report printed directly from the information stored on the machine.
Definition of Classes
- Class A: Any machine that falls into class "A" will have 0 cups produced and minor if any cosmetic scuffs or scratches.
- Class B: Any machine that falls into class "B" will have 1-1000 cups produced and some minor scuffs or scratches.
- Class C: Any machine that falls into class "C" will have 1000+ cups produced and likely to have scuffs and scratches.
Jura Impressa J90 Brilliant Silver
The Impressa J90 is the perfect addition to any kitchen thanks to its award winning style and intuitive operation!. The J90 can produce a large range of products from ristretto to cappuccino in just one touch and comes with a .6L stainless steel milk container FREE ($175 value!). The J90 now comes equipped with Jura's Amora+ grinder which is quieter and twice as fast as the original. This machine is perfect for anyone looking to have a simple one touch solution to specialty coffee's in the home.
- TFT Colour Display: This crystal clear screen makes operating this machine more intuitive than ever. The display will walk you through every aspect of using this machine, from operation to filling the water tank and emptying coffee grinds.
- One Touch Operation: The J90 can make a full range of specialty coffees: 1 or 2 espressos, 1 or 2 coffees, latte macchiato, cappuccino, milk foam and hot water (for tea).
- Fine Foam Frother: The fine foam frother makes perfect micro foam, and even works with almond milk.
- Integrated Storage: The J90 has an integrated storage area on the top of the machine. This houses the handy pre-ground coffee scoop and extra water spout that comes with the machine.
- Fully Programmable: Program every drink to your liking or make adjustments on the fly with the simple rotary dial! Use the intuitive visual programming mode or the expert mode to set your strength and volume preferences for all drinks.
- Variable Strength: Choose between 3 strength settings for your favorite coffee.
- Height Adjustable Spouts: The J90 prepares coffee based drinks using its central dual spouts which are adjustable from 6.5 -11.1cm & milk based drinks from its left spout which is adjustable from 11-15.3cm.
- Sustainability: All Jura machines use fresh ground beans for every cup creating only compost, no capsules = no waste!.
- Built in Aroma+ Grinder: Fast, quiet, consistent and adjustable.
- Grinder By-pass: By pass your Aroma+ Grinder with pre-ground coffee for decaf or other blends!
- Self Cleaning: No need to remove the brewing unit or fuss with internal mechanisms as all Jura machines are fully self cleaning.
- Filter or Descale: Jura machines enable users to choose between using claris filters- fresh water in = fresh coffee out, or traditional descaling methods.
- Sleek Modern Design: Sure to make a statement in any environment. The double lacquered brilliant silver coat, chrome accents and glass lined tray grid highlight the luxurious design of the J90.
- Single Thermoblock: The J90 has a single thermo block, which means it takes approximately 10 seconds to heat up for milk drinks. If you find yourself entertaining a lot or making high volumes of milk drinks consecutively, you may find a double thermoblock system more appropriate. The GIGA 5 and Z9 currently use a double thermoblock system.
- Integrated Hot Water Spout: The J90 dispenses hot water similarly to most machines- through the milk foamer. This may be an issue if you use it after making a milk based drink, as the water may dispense murky. It is recommended that you flush water through the foamer prior to dispensing water for the purest taste. Some machines like the Z6, GIGA 5 and Z9 have dedicated hot water spouts